Thursday, September 18, 2014

How About a Quickie?

As part of Malabrigo's October Stockpile on Ravelry, I'm offering my Impetuous Cowl pattern at 50% off now through the end of October.  Just enter code: QUICKIE when checking out.  Not on Ravelry?  No worries, you can get the pattern on etsy already marked down (no code needed.)


Impetuous is the perfect project for when you want to knit something RIGHT NOW. Knit of Malabrigo’s super bulky Rasta, this neck warmer can be finished in just a day or two and uses only one or two skeins depending on size. The ruffles at top and bottom allow for a good fit at the chin and shoulders and give it an elegant and feminine look. The first set of ruffles is made with paired decreases and the second set is formed with paired increases. Two buttons hold the piece securely closed.

2 comments:

  1. O, that is SO cute! I really REALLY need to learn to knit and crochet...been saying it for years, and every time I see a great pattern I kick myself! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous! I can knit squares, that's pretty much it! x x

    ReplyDelete