Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I Finished Stuff

In and amongst everything else going on I managed to complete a couple of knitting projects.  Fist up is Sam's cardigan.  It feels like I've been working on this one forever.  I had originally intended it to be ready for back to school.  Oh, well.  Better late than never right?


Sam helped design this one.  He was very particular about wanting a long, double breasted sweater.  So that's what I made.   


I don't know that it shows in this crappy picture but there are cables across the front that tie the buttonholes together and give it a slight military feel.


Sam doing his best GQ pose.  I love this kid!

I knit a hat on the plane on the way to Boston in preparation for the cold weather.


This is my Rebel pattern.  It's a quick knit and easy to wear.  Definitely one of my favorites. 


Rebel Hat (knit by me)
Cashmere cardigan over black cami (both from Goodwill)
Norm Thompson skirt (Goodwill)
Fluevog Momo shoes (present to myself because they were just too beautiful)


The skirt started out salmon pink colored which wasn't going to cut it for me.  So into the dye pot it went and viola!

No comments:

Post a Comment